Parts Delivery Driver (3.5 Tonne) – Closed
Due to the high volume of applicants we have now closed the advertisement for this role - 17/03/2016
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and professional Parts Delivery Driver to work out of our busy our head-office in Shedfield, Southampton, delivering to our customers on the south coast and M3 corridor.
Successful candidates will be physically active, have a track record in multi-drop deliveries, have a clean license and be over the age of 21 (for insurance cover).
What We Look For In Applicants:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Has a track record in multi-drop deliveries
- Enjoys working as part of a team and on their own
- Self-starter with great organisation skills
- Compliant, careful, considerate and courteous to other drivers
- Dependable, reliable and thorough
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Full Time Employment
Applicants must be of 21 years old and above, and authorised to work in the UK.
CV’s are to be sent to email@example.com the closing date is 21st March 2016.