LGV/HGV Driver Class 1 & 2 (C & E) Recovery/Transporter
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced driver with CPC, ideally with either vehicle recovery or transporter experience, to join our team of professional recovery drivers.
The recovery and delivery of vehicles for insurance companies, local authorities and the general public. Working Monday to Friday, and one Saturday in four, with NO nights out. We cover the south coast and M3 corridor into south London.
Successful candidates will be physically active, ability to use smart phones & PDA’s, preferably have a clean license (maximum 3 points) and be over the age of 21 (for insurance reasons).
What We Look For In Applicants:
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Has a track record in recovery or transporter vehicles
- Enjoys working as part of a team and on their own
- Self-starter with great organisation skills
- Compliant, careful, considerate and courteous to other drivers
- Dependable, reliable and thorough
What we offer:
- 28 days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount
- Full Time Employment
Applicants must be of 21 years old and above, and authorised to work in the UK.
CV’s are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy Part Worn Tyres in Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport, Hedge End, Romsey
- Looking to scrap your car? Did you know that we buy any car? Get an instant online quote today
- Sign up to our online Salvage Auctions today. Taking place twice weekly on Wednesday & Fridays
- Need parts for your car? Get low cost auto parts online, in store or by phone
- Want to remove the car parts personally? Try our Self Service Car Breakers
- Donate the value of your scrapped car to charity. Find out more here