Automotive Parts Advisor
We are currently recruiting for a professional Automotive Parts Advisor to join a busy call centre team based at our head office in Shedfield, Southampton.
Silverlake Auto Parts is one of the UK’s leading vehicle recycling and scrap yards and we are specialists in vehicle recycling, vehicle dismantling and salvage repairables. We are currently breaking over 1500 vehicles for Parts, we have over 300 Salvage vehicles for sale and over 1000 vehicles on Auction at any one time.
At Silverlake we can offer our customers two main options to save them money on car parts:
Option 1 is our Self Service Upickit scheme. This is where our customers can visit our main site, choose from over 400 vehicles, and take the parts off themselves – for a fraction of the main dealer prices.
Option 2 is our Full Service centre where customers can search through our large online stock of breaking vehicles and choose the parts they need. At which point they can call one of our highly trained telesales staff who will arrange for the part to be taken off the vehicle for them. They can collect the part from either of our sites at Botley or Southampton or if they live further afield they are invited to use our next working day delivery option (T&C’s apply)
The main roles of the parts sales advisor would be to:
- Answer inbound customer enquiries from phone calls, email or online media sources
- Process orders and take payments
- Support our counter sales teams
- Quote on 3rd party online parts search engines
What We Look For In Applicants:
- A track record from within the motor trade
- Willingness to learn and drive to push the business forward
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate, with a keen eye for detail
- Positive attitude, and good work ethic
- Self control & good listening skills
What we offer:
- £20,000 Per Year Starting rate (£35,000 OTE)
- Pension Scheme
- Staff Discount
Applicants must be of 18 years old and above, and authorised to work in the UK.
CV’s are to be sent to email@example.com .